Saturday 30 July 2011

Ramadhan is coming

باسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

I am not doing great lately. am facing some kinda trouble in cooping with life. It feels like something is constraining me. An invincible force that keep me from doing good things. I keep making mistakes and end up making everyone around me pissed off, unintentionally. I hate this really. I cant even put it in words. I have never wanted to hurt them all, not even once. I guess these long holidays caught me up. Oh not that i hated long holidays though. It's just somehow you get too much time that you spoiled yourself too much. and it's near Ramadhan. Perhaps the demon & co. are sweating their ass out to 'demonize' us before Ramadhan eyh?      

Nauzubillah min zalik










p/s: May we all have a blessed fasting month, amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment